1 WORKER DEAD, 10 HOSPITALIZED AFTER BREATHING IN TOXIC FUMES AFTER OPENING A PRODUCT CALLED “SUPER 8”

1 WORKER DEAD, 10 HOSPITALIZED AFTER BREATHING IN TOXIC FUMES AFTER OPENING A PRODUCT CALLED “SUPER 8”

One worker dead and 10 hospitalized after breathing in toxic fumes from cleaning product in the kitchen of a Buffalo Wild Wings

  • One person has died following a chemical incident at a Buffalo Wild Wings  
  • Employee opened a cleaning product called Super 8 to clean the floors and immediately fell ill
  • The employee who died had attempted to ‘squeegee’ the product out of the building
  • Police are urging anyone who was inside at the time and believes they may be impacted to seek immediate medical treatment

EXCERPT: an employee opened a cleaning product called Super 8, which contains sodium hypochlorite – a high concentrate of chlorine –  to clean the floors and immediately fell ill.

ARTICLE HERE TO SHARE:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7663239/Chemical-mixture-Buffalo-Wild-Wings-kills-1-employee.html?ito=email_share_article-bottom

 

THIS SOUNDS RATHER STRANGE AND NOT JUST RANDOM. I WONDER IF THIS BOTTLE WAS SEALED AND IF NOT………..

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
1+

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *