Green DEAD Deal: From GRAVE To PLATE: ‘Human Consumption Tanks’ Ready As “Recomposition” Legalized!

Green DEAD Deal: From GRAVE To PLATE: ‘Human Consumption Tanks’ Ready As “Recomposition” Legalized!

this is awful what they do and we are then ingesting other people’s DNA. They will just keep doing all kinds of things to get that other DNA in you so that you may get super sick and much more

BioSludge Movie – Mike Adams:   http://www.biosludged.com/

OMG…..so glad I am not young and have no young children. This world has gone crazy and leaving here should be something to look forward to now because living is becoming a nightmare!
they are also calling this ORGANIC!!!
This is really disgusting and nauseating. Moreover, there is something very diabolic about this. I will NEVER eat a Washington apple again!
If the UN wants to eliminate over 99% of the population then our remains will be perfect to fertilize the remaining 1% How ironic.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *